Are you early- or mid-career and working / planning to work in nutrition related fields in Australia, New Zealand or Pacific Islands? If yes, then you should apply!
After completing the ONLP course participants will have:
- Apply leadership concepts and skills to lead from where they are.
- Implement skills to build high performing teams underpinned by shared values and goals.
- Apply skills to effectively communicate, influence, motivate, advocate and negotiate for sustainable and scalable solutions towards food and nutrition security
- Apply new paradigms of leadership to foster collaboration between different sectors to work together towards sustainable food and nutrition security.
- Apply their social and ethical responsibility as leaders in nutrition.
- Collaborate and support the nurturing of leadership across different sectors and countries through acquired leadership knowledge and broadened networks including the ONLP Network (ONLPN) and the Global Nutrition Leadership Platform (GNLP).
The ONLP 2020 course has been postponed until July 2021